DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global India Water Purifier Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report to their offering.
The market for water purifiers in India is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.5% between the forecast period 2017 - 2025.
Over the last few decades, India has been facing significant challenge of resolving the issue regarding the availability of safe and pure drinking water to its huge population, especially when it has only 4% of fresh water available. The disposal of industrial waste in rivers and other water sources has further increased the occurrence of water borne diseases like diarrhoea, cholera, and jaundice.
According to the recent statistics published by the World Bank, over 75% of the communicable diseases in India are water related. In order to address these challenges, the Indian government is investing substantial amount in water infrastructure development and taking initiatives to raise the awareness regarding health risks associated with the consumption of untreated water. This is expected to have positive impact on the overall market demand.
Kent Ro Systems Ltd
Hindustan Unilever Ltd
Godrej Industries Ltd
Hi-Tech Ro Systems
Tata Chemicals Ltd
Livpure Private Ltd
Koninklijke Philips N.V
Pentair Residential Filtration
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. India Water Purifier Market Analysis
4. India Water Purifier Market Revenue, by Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
5. India Water Purifier Market Revenue, by End-Use Application, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
6. India Water Purifier Market Revenue, by Sales Channel, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
7. Western India Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
8. Northern India Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
9. Eastern India Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
10. Southern India Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kfzzd/global_india