DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Knee Implants Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report to their offering.
The market was valued at USD 9.0 Bn in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 13.5 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2025.
In the base year 2016, North America was observed as the largest revenue generating market for knee implants, where the U.S. held the largest market share due to technological advancements in orthopedic implants, such as the use of bio-compatible materials, application of 3D printing technology in obtain precise implants, robotic-assisted and minimally invasive surgeries, and navigation technology are the factors driving the knee implants market in North America. Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region during the forecast period due flourishing medical tourism in the region especially in the countries such as India, China, and Thailand is boosting the demand for knee replacement market in Asia-Pacific Market.
The facial injectables market currently possesses large number of companies having their products marketed. However, most of the companies are located in the North America, Europe and others developed regions. The companies have untapped opportunities in the developing regions of Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Key Market Movements:
- Rise in aging population is the one of the driving factors for growing demand for knee replacement surgeries.
- Growing awareness and number of people opting for prosthetic surgeries is increasing the demand for orthopedic implants globally.
- Continuous introduction of new products and high level promotional activities are aggressively barraging information about such products.
- Advances in the surgical technologies and its rising demand in the developing economies will be a vital factor contributing to the sector growth
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Knee Implants Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Knee Implants Market Analysis, by Procedure
Chapter 5 Global Knee Implants Market Analysis, by Materials
Chapter 6 Global Knee Implants Market, by Geography
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- Aesculap Implants Systems
- Depuy Synthes
- Microport Scientific
- Omni Life Science
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7jc7v/global_knee