LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global automobile market is currently undergoing rapid change due to new consumer preferences and innovations in design and technology. Many major manufacturers have managed to keep up with this fast-paced evolution, catering to customer demands and investing in the latest technologies. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the next four years.
BizVibe is home to more than 110,000 automobile companies around the world including many in the medical equipment sector. Here are the top 10 automobile manufacturers in the global market:
1. Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft: Volkswagen is the largest automaker in the world and provides its products under the Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, ŠKODA, SEAT, Bentley, Porsche, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ducati, Scania, and MAN brand names.
2. BMW: BMW is one of the best-selling luxury auto manufacturers in the world, and produced 2,512,635 units in 2016. The company specializes in luxury automobiles, motorcycles, and sports cars.
3. Hyundai Motor Company: Hyundai operates the world's largest integrated automobile manufacturing facility with an annual production capacity of 1.6 million units. Hyundai and its subsidiary, Kia, form the Hyundai Motor Group.
4. Daimler AG: Daimler sold more than 3 million automobiles in 2016, and is the thirteenth-largest car manufacturer in the world. The company has shares in many brands including Mercedes-Benz, Smart Automobile, Detroit Diesel, BharatBenz, and Mitsubishi Fuso.
5. Toyota: Toyota is the ninth-largest company in the world by revenue and is also the world’s market leader in sales of hybrid electric automobiles. Currently, its Prius line is the top selling hybrid automobile brand in the world with over 6 million units sold as of the beginning of this year.
See the entire list of the world’s top automobile manufacturers from BizVibe
In addition to automobile manufacturers, BizVibe is home to more than 7 million companies. The BizVibe platform allows you to discover the highest quality leads and make meaningful connections with your companies of interest in real time. Claim your company profile for free and let BizVibe connect you with potential business partners. If you are on the go, don’t forget to download the mobile app.
BizVibe is home to over seven million company profiles across 700+ industries. The single-minded focus of BizVibe’s platform is to make networking easier. Over the years, we've searched far and wide to figure out how businesses connect and enable trade. That first interaction is usually fraught with the uncertainty of finding a potential partner vs. a potential nightmare. With this in mind, we've designed a robust set of tools to help companies generate leads, shortlist prospects, network with businesses from around the world and trade seamlessly.
BizVibe is headquartered in Toronto, and has offices in London, Bangalore and Beijing. For more information on the BizVibe network, please contact us.