TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (TOKYO: 6770) (President: Toshihiro Kuriyama) will be exhibiting at Sensors Expo 2017, the premier sensors show, on June 28 and 29 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
|Dates:||June 28 – 29, 2017|
|Location:||McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA, United States|
|Booth No.:||1016 (1000 Aisle)|
New This Year: Sensor Cloud Evaluation Service
Alps Electric will present a live demonstration of a Sensor Cloud Evaluation Service using its IoT Sensor Network Module. This evaluation service is a quick, easy and affordable package for everyone who wants to try a cloud service.
“This is our fourth year exhibiting at Sensors Expo, and the first time introducing the Sensor Cloud Evaluation Service, made available through collaboration with MODE, Inc.” says Stewart Yoda, CEO of Alps Electric (North America), Inc.
“Alps has been in both the consumer electronics and automotive electronics businesses for a long time and we have started to see those two segments merge at the application level, yet, very independent at the sensor and components level. You will see both by visiting Alps booth.”
Sensors for Consumer & Industrial Applications
- 6-Axis (Geomag+Accel) Sensor: Rotation, Orientation and Vibration Sensing Demo
- Force Sensor: Stylus Pen Type Demo
- Magnetic Sensor: Stem-Winder Rotation Sensing Demo
- Pressure Sensor: Smart Glasses Demo
- Humidity Sensor: Smart Glasses Demo
Sensors for Automotive Applications
- Current Sensor Demo
- Brake Position Sensor (BPS) Demo
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Demo
- Intake Pressure Sensor Demo
- 3-in-1 (TPS/Pressure/Temperature) Module Demo
About Alps Electric Co., Ltd. and Alps Electric (North America), Inc.
Alps Electric (Tokyo: 6770) is a leading global manufacturer of high-quality electronic components for mobile devices, home electronics, vehicles and industrial equipment. With the philosophy of “Perfecting the Art of Electronics,” Alps Electric supplies over 40,000 different components to about 2,000 companies all over the world. For more information, visit http://www.alps.com
|Name:||ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.|
November 1, 1948
|Capital stock:||38.730 billion yen (as of the end of March 2017)|
|No. of issued shares:||198.20 million (as of the end of March 2017)|
|No. of employees (consolidated):||42,053 (as of the end of March 2017)|
|No. of employees (non-consolidated):||5,588 (as of the end of March 2017)|
|Net sales (consolidated):||753.262 billion yen (year ended March 31, 2017)|
|Net sales (non-consolidated):||374.382 billion yen (year ended March 31, 2017)|
Network in America
ALPS ELECTRIC (NORTH AMERICA), INC.
- HEAD OFFICE: 3151 Jay Street, Suite 101, Santa Clara, California 95054, USA
- DETROIT OFFICE: 1500 Atlantic Boulevard, Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326, USA
- McALLEN FACILITY: 7100 International Parkway, Suite 100, McAllen, Texas 78503, USA
- OHIO OFFICE: 4320 Tuller Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017, USA
- AUSTIN OFFICE: 9111 Jollyville Road, Suite 103, Austin, Texas 78759, USA
- SEATTLE OFFICE: 2509 152nd Ave. NE, Suite MEZZ-D, Redmond, Washington 98052, USA
- HEAD OFFICE: 2463 South 3850 West, Suite A, Salt Lake City, Utah 84120-2916, USA