SAN BRUNO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release dated June 20, 2017 with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The corrected release reads:
BRIGHT PATTERN ANNOUNCES AI APPLICATIONS FOR CONTACT CENTERS
Bright Pattern, leading provider of multichannel cloud contact center software, announces a new level of customer service automation using artificial intelligence enabled by cognitive technology.
Bright Pattern continues to lead contact center innovation with cognitive computing applications for customer service, offering a number of beneficial features, including:
- Pattern detection in communication content that proactively addresses changes in customer behavior
- Routing customer interactions according to emotional “temperature” and sentiment
- Searching of all types of customer interactions using keywords and sentiment discriminators
- AI-driven bots that automatically lead conversations and gather meaningful customer data
- Intelligent advice and assistance for agents in conversations
- Workforce optimization driven by keyword extraction and deep content analysis
Bright Pattern AI applications leverage a certain large company’s cognitive technology comprising an array of APIs and services for natural language understanding, sentiment and emotional analysis, and speech-to-text transcription in eight languages.
“We are thrilled to empower our customers with technology that, until recently, was confined to the realm of sci-fi,” said Konstantin Kishinsky, CEO of Bright Pattern. “These applications open a new era in customer service operations.”
AI applications for contact centers are developed as part of a broader strategy of contact center technology innovation, geared toward simplifying omnichannel and enterprise functionality on a true cloud platform.
Tweet this: @BrightPatternUS Announces AI Applications for Contact Centers #cctr
Bright Pattern cloud contact center software simplifies omnichannel customer service for customers, agents, and contact center managers. Learn more at www.brightpattern.com.