DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market is expected to value US$77.4 Billion in 2017, and grow at a CAGR of 2.15% to value US$95.8 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on CIP is expected at US$954.8 Billion over the forecast period.
The majority of CIP programs that have been initiated or revised in recent times have focused on adopting a risk management approach. Under this approach, the focus is on executing previously set goals in addition to identifying major markets in the world, such as North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is continuously engaged in identifying major security assets, analyzing risks and formulating strategies, in order to priorities for these mitigating risks.
CIP market is expected to be led by North America with an expected share of 44.8% over the forecast period, followed by the Europe at 22.3%, and Asia Pacific region at 21.5%. The Middle Eastern market for CIP is expected to account for a share of 9.6%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 1.8%.
Over the forecast period, the Physical Security segment is expected to account for 73.1% of the market, while Network Security and Others segments, (includes investment in ancillary and support activities), are expected to account for shares of 24.2% and 2.7% respectively. Cumulatively, the Physical Security market is expected to account for an investment of US$698.4 Billion, while the Network Security and Others segments will account for US$231.2 Billion and US$25.2 Billion respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
- Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
- Technological Developments : New products, processes and innovations within the sector
- Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market -Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Physical Security
- Segment Analysis: Network Security
- Segment Analysis: Others (Ancillary services, Consulting, and Administrative services)
- Market size and CAGR growth analysis, 2017-2027
- Change in market share, 2017-2027
- Regional Review
- Defense capital expenditure
- Capex forecast, 2017-2027
- Factors influencing military modernization programs
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market -Regional Analysis
- Regional overview
- Country -wise breakdown of expenditure for each region
- Sub-segment wise analysis for each country
- Major Programs for each country
- Competitive analysis -14 leading companies
- Major Products and Services
Major Alliances and Recent Contracts
- Airbus DS Communications
- BAE Systems
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Digital Management Inc.(DMI)
- General Dynamics
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mantech International Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngg2t4/the_global