DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CereScan®, a leading provider of neuro-diagnostics solutions, presented the newest features, capabilities and use cases of its CereMetrix® platform during the Society for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Annual Conference at the Colorado Convention Center last week. CereMetrix is a patented, statistically-correlated, normative and scalable medical database designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of the human brain.
CereMetrix will provide the healthcare community with the most robust resource on conditions like traumatic brain injury, toxic brain injury, Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, PTSD, bipolar disorder, ADHD, anxiety, autism and depression. It’s a brain focused medical analytics platform that may accelerate the accurate and effective diagnosis of complex brain-related disorders to improve treatment and outcomes for patients.
“We see SNMMI members as core stakeholders for CereMetrix and wanted to engage them to both share our vision and get feedback on the solution. I’m happy to report that the response was overwhelmingly favorable and we now feel that we are innovating in the right direction,” said John Kelley Jr., Chairman and CEO of CereScan.
The key attributes of CereMetrix include:
- Unique, medical database for diagnosing complex brain-related disorders based on HD functional imagery and voxel level analysis
- Provide a highly accurate, statistically valid standardized normative dataset for comparison and correlation of related symptomology
- Proprietary software, scalable platform, with advanced intelligence and predicative analytics capabilities
- Robust capabilities and easy to use
- Accelerate accurate and effective diagnosis across the range of complex brain disorders
- Enable appropriate diagnosis and treatment
CereScan® combines state-of-the-art brain imaging technologies with a patient-centered model of care to provide the highest level of neuro-diagnostics available. CereScan utilizes state-of-the-art gamma camera technology, new generation imaging software and a proprietary process to produce comprehensive medical reports including voxel level images of brain function and physiology. Our functional brain imaging technologies are the most sophisticated in the world today. Additional information about the company is available at https://cerescan.com.
CereScan® and CereMetrix® are registered trademark of CereHealth Corp.