The latest issue of the Medical Devices TOE profiles innovations across the innovation ecosystem and the breadth of the medical devices industry. These include innovations from university research labs, start-up companies, corporations and findings from clinical trials. The innovations come from diverse fields such as super-capacitors for implantable medical devices, 3D printed components for implants, injectable sensors for physiological monitoring, and augmented reality device for therapy.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Biological Supercapacitors for Implantable Medical Devices
- Non-PSA Test to Increase Specificity of Diagnosing Prostate Cancer
- 3D Printing of Soft Components Used in Medical Devices
- Flexible 3D Printed Sensors to Measure Vitals
- Miniaturized, Injectable Sensor for Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Wearable Transcranial Electromagnetic Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease
- Innovative, FDA-cleared, Portable, Life Support Device
- Augmented Reality Mobile Application for Asthma Management
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gj2kbv/innovations_in