DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in IoT-, Machine Learning-, and Artificial Intelligence-based Security Solutions" report to their offering.
This edition of Network Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging security solutions based on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other new technologies that help companies mitigate threats and defend against modern attacks.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets.
These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Defense against Ever-Changing Privacy Policies
- Container-Aware Security for Linux Environments
- End-to-End Protection for Web and E-mail Infrastructure
- Machine Learning-based Threat Detection Technique
- AI-based Solution to Protect Insider Threat
- Algorithm to Determine Personal Risk Score
- Monitoring Tool to Secure IoT Network
- PaaS Facilities to Secure Digital Transformation
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz3bgl/innovations_in.