ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will show technology innovators how a digital building truly functions – and which connectivity solutions are required to make it a reality – at Cisco Live 2017, June 25-29 in Las Vegas.
To illustrate how connectivity can be applied throughout an organization, the Belden booth (#4623) will showcase enterprise solutions in two hands-on areas.
The digital building area showcases:
- An open 4-post rack utilizing the FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X patch panel solution, HD WiFi patching, passive optical LAN and a cable solution to support HDBaseT
- Field-termination demonstrations of the game-changing, award-winning REVConnect connectivity system (which can be used for all Category 5e, 6 and 6A UTP and STP cables) and FiberExpress Fusion Splice-On Connectors (which combine the benefits of fusion splicing with the simplicity of field-installable connectors)
- A ceiling zone box, two IP-enabled security cameras and a wireless access point all connected through the ceiling
The data center area showcases:
- Three cabinets representing Belden’s XHM and XHS Series
- A core router cabinet, server cabinet and Open Bridge Rack
- A wall-mount box and in-wall box for multi-dwelling-unit (MDU) applications
Belden will also host the following events at Cisco Live 2017:
- The Impact of Your Network’s Layer 0, June 28, 2pm to 2:15pm, led by Belden Technology and Applications Manager Ron Tellas. Discover why the cabling behind walls, above ceilings and in dark rooms is the most important layer of information communications technology infrastructure. Belden offers advice on how to manage layer 0 with a basic set of recommendations.
- “Hoppy” Hour, June 28, 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Belden invites all Cisco Live attendees to enjoy a specialty beer bar.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
For more information about Belden’s solutions, and how they can be applied throughout the enterprise – and to follow what’s happening with Belden at Cisco Live 2017 – visit info.belden.com/ciscoLIVE or stop by Booth #4623 to speak with a Belden expert.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.