The global market is projected to display a tremendous growth represented by a CAGR of 7.60% during 2017 - 2022, chiefly driven by rising demand of electricity, renewable energy integration, smart grid installations, replacement of aging infrastructure, transmission and distribution development.
The demand of electricity is rising with the growing population and industrialization. This has increased the number of power plants globally and the electricity generation capacity. At the same time, world requires a sustainable, reliable and affordable energy which has driven the growth in renewable energy integration and smart grids. These factors will escalate the demand of power transformers during the forecast period. Replacement of aging infrastructure, expansion of transmission and distribution network, new technologies in power sector will also drive the market in future.
Large rating power transformers are growing at a fast pace due to the increasing installations of high capacity power plants. At the same time, wide range of Dry-Type power transformers are being manufactured due to its large demand. Among the regions, APAC accounts for the largest regional share in the total power transformer market in 2016 and is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by its emergence as a manufacturing hub and large scale development in power sector including projects on renewable energy and smart grid installation.
- GE Grid Solutions
- Crompton Greaves
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Electrical
- Prolec GE
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Power Transformer Outlook
5. Global Power Transformer Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Power Transformer Market- Segment Breakdown
7. Global Power Transformers Market: Regional Analysis
8. North America Power Transformer Market: An Analysis
9. Europe Power Transformer Market: An Analysis
10. APAC Power Transformer Market: An Analysis
11. Middle East & Africa Power Transformer Market: An Analysis
12. South America Power Transformer Market: An Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3ghvf/global_power