DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Personal Care Active Ingredients Market - Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
High awareness among consumers, a growing middle class in the developing nations of Asia-Pacific, an aging population in the West, and new markets such as men's grooming, Halal Beauty, and bio-based skin care have created a wide range of opportunities for personal care active ingredient manufacturers.
Industry participants are strongly focusing on innovation with respect to active ingredients and technologies associated with extraction, formulation, and preservation to differentiate themselves. Some of the established players are partnering with universities and independent labs to widen their product portfolios.
Major growth opportunities in this market include, but are not limited to:
Increasing end consumer awareness A strong need to look young among consumers has led to a robust demand for personal care products. High awareness on the harmful effects of sun exposure has mooted the sales of sun care products and is expected to continue to do so till 2023.
The study focuses on different end-application segments such as skin care, sun care, hair care, oral care, and fragrances. The ingredient types considered in the study include moisturizing, anti-aging, exfoliating, UV filters, antimicrobials, and others such as purifying and soothing agents. The study also includes an in-depth regional demand and competitive analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Personal Care Active Ingredients Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Personal Care Active Ingredients Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Personal Care Active Ingredients Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEOs' 360 Degree Perspective
9. Moisturizing Ingredients Segment Analysis
10. Anti-aging Ingredients Segment Analysis
11. UV Filters Ingredients Segment Analysis
12. Exfoliating Ingredients Segment Analysis
13. Antimicrobial Ingredients Segment Analysis
14. Other Ingredients Segment Analysis
15. North America Analysis
16. Europe Analysis
17. Asia-Pacific Analysis
18. Rest of the World Analysis
19. The Last Word
- Alban Muller
- Azko Nobel
- Cosmetic Specialties
- Dow Corning
- Galaxy Surfactants
- Mibelle Biochemistry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rrzvw/global_personal