DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Real-time Location System (RTLS) Market- Forecasts from 2017 to 2022" report to their offering.
Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 29% to reach a total market size of US$6.654 billion by 2022, from US$1.863 billion in 2017
Real-Time Location System is used to track the location of assets and resources equipped with these solutions. Optimum utilization of resources is the major factor propelling the growth of this market. Other factors complementing the growth of this market are the focus on providing quality healthcare services, cost savings, assets and workflow management and increased efficiency across various business verticals. However, security concerns and high initial costs are the major restraining factors that hinder the growth of this market.
Key industry players profiled as part of this section are Versus Technology, Savi Technology, Identec Group AG, CenTrak, Ekahau among others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market Forecast by Product (US$ billion)
6. Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market Forecast by Technology (US$ billion)
7. Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market Forecast by Application (US$ billion)
8. Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market by Geography (US$ billion)
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Ubisense Group
- Teletracking Technologies
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Aeroscout, Inc.
- Awarepoint Corporation
- Versus Technology, Inc.
- Savi Technology, Inc.
- Identec Group AG
- CenTrak, Inc.
- Ekahau, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/377scb/realtime