DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Africa & Middle East" report to their offering.
If you are active in the African or Middle Eastern waste management sector, then our Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Africa & Middle East is a must have for your organisation.
This 48-page report gives details of all the players in the African and Middle Eastern waste management industry. Not only the leading companies involved, but named contacts for key personnel within those companies. The report forms part of a series which covers the global industry. The other volumes are Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Not only does it present the most comprehensive overview of which companies are active across Africa and the Middle East, it also gives you the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with those companies and projects in a separate Excel file.
Benefits at a glance
- Data on the top companies active in three key areas; MSW, recycling and bioenergy.
- More than 280 named contacts in 35 countries across Africa and the Middle East.
- Contacts across all sectors of the industry, from architects and consultants to contractors, engineers and equipment manufacturers.
- More than a directory - information is based on data collected by our research team, on companies actively involved in the sector.
- Primary source live information not available elsewhere
- Actionable data to practically support your business development. Find new partners across Africa and the Middle East.
- Decision-maker contact information available in Excel format as part of this report.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sjmvv/whos_who_in_the