DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Trendsights Analysis: Self-Branding; Exploring Consumers' Perception of Brands' Impact on Their Image and Lifestyles" report to their offering.
Self-Branding; Exploring consumers' perception of brands' impact on their image and lifestyles provides structure, clarity, and perspective to aid understanding of consumer behavior and how trends and events will shape the future. Additionally, this report helps to understand which audiences are most affected by the Self-Branding trend and compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
Increased pressure to impress peers and stand out in society is translating into growing consumer engagement with brands beyond the point of product function, as a means through which to construct and project a successful image of oneself. Creating brand identities that neatly align with consumer aspirations and facilitate Self-Branding is a key strategy for brand success across all FMCG categories.
- Growing affluence fuels conspicuous consumption.
- Social media incites peer pressure to show off consumers' "successful lifestyles" and the platform to do it from.
- Increasingly busy and stressful lives leave consumers in search for the indulgence of premium brands
- Young adults are the group with the greatest tendency to express themselves through the buying of food and personal care.
- Respect for well-known brands is seen among 35-44 and 45-54 year-olds when it comes to household and laundry care, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Trend snapshot
6. What next?
- Aldaris AS
- Juice Served Here
- Organic Shop
- Red Bull
- The Happy Egg Company
- The North Face
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwrzsk/trendsights