DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Trendsights Analysis: Image Consciousness; Exploring Consumers' Attitudes Towards Image and Beauty" report to their offering.
The report TrendSights Analysis: Image Consciousness; Exploring consumers' attitudes towards image and beauty explores how image conscious trend impacts. Furthermore, this report helps to understand which audiences are most affected by the Image Consciousness trend and to compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
Growing influence of social media, celebrity culture, as well as association of appearance with success in personal and professional lives fuel image-consciousness among consumers. The inherent interest in image generates demand in Consumer and Packaged Goods marketed towards enhancing appearance and counteracting appearance-aligned concerns, such as aging.
Consumers' desire to succeed in society and impress their peers, paired with strong associations of appearance with success in both personal and professional lives, fuels Image Consciousness. This trend has traditionally been linked with the personal care category, as products are often bought out of the desire to impress others; recently, however, it has started manifesting itself in other categories, such as baby care and food.
- Social media and selfie culture mean that consumers always feel in the spotlight.
- Celebrity culture intensifies consumers' search for an aspired, but not always achievable image.
- Association of image with success encourages consumers to trade-up.
- Women and Young Adults are much more likely to be on the lookout for beauty products.
- Image-consciousness is catching up with men and Baby Boomers, as they want not just to impress their peers, but also to look as energetic as their younger colleagues to impress their employer.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Trend snapshot
6. What next?
- Estee Lauder Inc.
- Eyup Sabri Tuncer
- IC lab
- Kastenbein & Bosch
- Kid Licks
- Pet Head
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngsghr/trendsights