A data fabric has the purpose of delivering required performance, scalability, and ability to leverage the cloud, and eventually meet wide range of use cases and as a result, eliminate storage sprawl. Major business applications that use data fabric are fraud detection and security management, governance, risk, and compliance management, customer experience management, sales and marketing management, and in business process management.
The adoption of data fabric in business process management would find increased adoption over the forecast period. Increasing need to solve business process-related issues in real time and the need to streamline operations across industries have led to the demand for data fabrics.
Based on the component type, the Data Fabric market is segmented into Software and Services. The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed Services. Professional services are further segmented into Implementation, Consulting & Training and Support & Maintenance. The Applications highlighted in this report include Governance, Risk, & Compliance Management, Fraud Detection & Security Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Business Process Management and Customer Experience Management & Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Data Fabric Market
5. North America Data Fabric Market by Application
6. North America Data Fabric Market by Organization Size
7. North America Data Fabric Market by Type
8. North America Data Fabric Market by Vertical
9. North America Data Fabric Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
- Omron Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- SAP SE
- Software AG
- Talend, Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vsc6g/north_america