DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America In memory Analytics Market (2016 - 2022)" report to their offering.
North America In Memory Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period (2016 -2022)
In-memory analytics is a business intelligence (BI) technology that is used in solving complex and time-sensitive business challenges. Digital transformation leading to the use of real-time analytics, superlative computing power, and rising adoption of self-service Business Intelligence (BI) tools have contributed to the growth of the market.
The feasibility of the in-memory analytics has led to the adoption of the technology within major businesses, making it a feasible technology. The technology eliminates the need for data indexing and storing pre-aggregated data in OLAP cubes or aggregate tables and as a result provides incredibly fast query response times.
The speed and optimization has contributed to significant cut in the cost associated in managing complex queries, and eliminating the complex procedures of implementation of BI and analytic applications. With the wide spread adoption of in memory analytics, the traditional data warehouses would eventually find their applications in data that are infrequently queried.
Scope of the Report
- Based on the component type, the In-Memory Analytics market is segmented into Software and Services.
The Services market is segmented into Professional and Managed
Professional services are further segmented into Implementation,
Consulting & Training and Support & Maintenance.
The Applications highlighted in this report include Risk Management &
Fraud Detection, Financial Performance, Sales & Marketing
Optimization, Supply Chain Optimization, Predictive Asset Management,
Product & Process Management and Others.
Based on Organization Size, the market is segmented into Small &
Mid-sized and Large Enterprises.
Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into Cloud based and
- The verticals covered under the report include BFSI, Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Telecom & IT, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America In-Memory Analytics Market
5. North America In-Memory Analytics Market by Application
6. North America In-Memory Analytics Market by Organization Size
7. North America In-Memory Analytics Market by Deployment Type
8. North America In-Memory Analytics Market by Vertical
9. North America In-Memory Analytics Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute
- Hitachi Ltd.
- MicroStrategy, Inc.
- Software AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37g9lj/north_america_in