WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kryptowire is delighted to announce it has joined the VMware Mobile Security Alliance. The partnership will enable Kryptowire's government-vetted mobile and IoT security risk protection platform to collaborate with VMware Workspace ONE and VMware AirWatch.
Discovering mobile/IoT vulnerabilities can be cumbersome, error-prone, and costly when your employees have hundreds of third-party applications and libraries on their devices that are exposed to zero-day threats on a daily basis. A single insecure mobile app may result in irreparable data losses, compromised networks, and millions of dollars in damages to an enterprise.
Kryptowire is the turnkey mobile security and privacy platform of choice for Federal agencies to test their mobile and IoT devices against the highest internationally-recognized standards used for classified and national security systems. Now this military-grade technology is available to enterprise users and integrated with VMware Workspace ONE and VMware AirWatch.
"We are excited Kryptowire is now part of the VMware Mobile Security Alliance," said Adam Rykowski, Vice President, Product Management, Mobile Products, End-User Computing, VMware. "Together, VMware and Kryptowire can help enterprises meet their mobile security needs with great products built to comply with the strict standards of the federal government."
Kryptowire proactively monitors mobile and IoT vulnerabilities across the enterprise and reliably protects mobile users from bad actors:
- Runs automated analyses on all your users' Android and iOS mobile apps without requiring access to the source code.
- Continuously assesses the security of all enterprise mobile apps and devices against the highest internationally-recognized software assurance standards published by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) and the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
- Tests the security of every mobile app, on every mobile device, for every enterprise employee, using the latest mobile threat intelligence.
- Provides pass/fail evidence down to the line of code to assure transparent and high-confidence results.
- Enables proactive remediation that includes whitelisting or blacklisting applications, notifying the end user, or even removing non-compliant assets to protect enterprise resources and data.
- Enforces compliance with enterprise-wide privacy and security policies.
"We are thrilled to offer seamless threat intelligence which will allow organizations to take immediate remedial action when mobile vulnerabilities are discovered," said Angelos Stavrou, the CEO of Kryptowire. "For years now, Kryptowire has been trusted by military and civilian agencies to meet the highest security and privacy standards for the mobile apps they use. We look forward to providing the same high standard of mobile threat protection with our security platform and VMware AirWatch."
Kryptowire automatically tests and validates the security of mobile and IoT firmware and applications to the highest government and industry software assurance standards. Kryptowire was jumpstarted by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in 2011, is based in Fairfax, Virginia, USA and has a customer base ranging from government agencies to national cable TV companies. For more information and to schedule a demo, visit www.kryptowire.com.
VMware and AirWatch are registered trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.