CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ixia, a leading provider of network testing, visibility, and security solutions, today announced the recipients of the company’s 2016 Asia Pacific Partner of the Year Awards. Selected from Ixia partners throughout the Asia Pacific region, these organizations were chosen based on year-over-year growth, solid success within a specific market, and maintaining a committed, innovative approach to supporting their customers.
Ixia’s award-winning partners were invited and recognized at the company’s Asia Pacific Partner Summit held in Bali, an island and province of Indonesia.
“Ixia is very proud of the world class network of partners we have in every region,” says Lori Cornmesser, Vice President of Global Channel Sales at Ixia. “The strength and commitment of our partners in the Asia Pacific region is inspiring, and we look forward to continuing our mutually beneficial relationship with each of them.”
Ixia recognized the following organizations for building strong professional relationships with their customers and other Ixia partners:
2016 ASIA PACIFIC AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Emerging Distributor of the Year: M.Tech was appointed an Ixia distributor in 2016 and has consistently recruited and supported a wide range of new reseller partners
- Test Partner of the Year: LeaderTech is a loyal Ixia partner that has demonstrated success in the network equipment manufacturer space selling Ixia’s portfolio of test solutions
- Visibility Partner of the Year: Digital Networks Australia (DNA) supports partners in the sale and technical aspects of Ixia’s visibility solutions
- New Logo Partner of the Year: SCSK Corporation offers a full range of IT-related services with emphasis on providing Ixia’s visibility solutions to the manufacturing industry
- Growth Partner of the Year: B & Data Technology, Ixia’s new distributor in Hong Kong and Macau, quickly achieved significant results in recruiting new partners and new customers
- Innovative Partner of the Year: SoftNet has shown innovation in positioning Ixia’s security solutions, which has resulted in several new strategic customer wins
- Strategic Win of the Year: KPMG is a new Ixia partner with unique domain knowledge in Forensics, Auditing, Penetration Test, and Security
- Top Asia Pacific Partner of the Year: Itochu Techno Solutions (CTC) is Ixia’s overall Asia Pacific partner of the year, offering operation support services for enterprise customers throughout the IT lifecycle
- Speed & Focus Partner of the Year: Comint has worked with Ixia to effectively assist new service providers throughout India
Ixia, recently acquired by Keysight Technologies, provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening networks and cloud environments for enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. Ixia offers companies trusted environments in which to develop, deploy, and operate. Customers worldwide rely on Ixia to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure protection of their networks and cloud environments to make their applications stronger. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight's solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2016. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Ixia, the Ixia logo, and Xcelerate are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Connect with Ixia