DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Neuromodulation Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 14.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.62 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Market Trends:
- Growing aged population in developed countries
- Rising occurrence of neurological disorders
Recent Technological Developments in Neuromodulation Devices
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Soterix Medical, Inc.
- NeuroSigma, Inc.
- BioControl Medical
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Synapse Biomedical, Inc.
- Nevro Corp
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- NeuroPace, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Neuromodulation Devices Market, By End User
5 Neuromodulation Devices Market, By Product Type
6 Neuromodulation Devices Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzz4x2/global