SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Centrify, the leader in securing hybrid enterprises through the power of identity services, today announced entrance into the final stage before achieving Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) compliance. Centrify’s FedRAMP compliant identity and access management (IAM) solutions will enable federal agencies to reduce the risks of cybersecurity threats as well as to fulfill security and compliance requirements such as NIST 800-53 Least Privilege Access, FISMA, HSPD-12, ICAM and NIST 800-171.
In addition to the upcoming FedRAMP compliance, Centrify’s solutions are currently FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria EAL 2+, and Certificate of Networthiness (CON) certified and compliant.
“Centrify has a consistent track record of delivering innovative IAM solutions that enable federal and civilian agencies to defend against cyber threats and to secure infrastructure, apps and endpoints both on-premises and in the cloud. We are committed as a company to helping government agencies defend the mission by protecting data and arming them with future-proof and accredited solutions,” said David McNeely, Vice President of Product Strategy at Centrify. “Centrify is proud to equip our federal customers with security solutions that stop breaches, and to be trusted by more than 100 government agencies.”
Centrify’s solutions are also included in the Department of Homeland Security’s Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program, which institutes a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. CDM recommends solutions and capabilities for federal departments and agencies to use to identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis, prioritize those risks based upon potential impacts and enable cybersecurity personnel to mitigate the most significant problems first.
Centrify’s integrated identity security solution for federal customers increases IAM maturity to stop the breach. Centrify’s IAM Maturity Model was co-developed with our customers to simplify the implementation of best practices that ensure users are who they say they are, minimize risk, and increase visibility:
Identity Assurance – ensure users are who they say they are:
- Centrify consolidates existing identity stores into Active Directory and enables centrally managed Smart Card capable authentication, access control, privilege management and identity policies for heterogeneous systems across the enterprise. This capability increases accountability by giving users a single identity and having them log in as themselves.
- Centrify has integrated support for Personal Identity Verification (PIV) and Common Access Card (CAC) for user authentication across endpoints and cloud services. The use of PIV and CAC are federal mandates that are being aggressively enforced on desktops.
- Centrify’s derived credential solution allows mobile devices to be used for secure mobile access to apps, websites and services that require Smart Card authentication. This capability enables secure single sign-on (SSO) in even highly regulated government environments.
- Adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA) adds an extra layer of security to stop in progress attacks. Even if a password is compromised, risk-aware MFA ensures users are who they say they are.
- Centrify enables government customers to secure and manage access to cloud apps, on-premises apps and mobile devices via single sign-on, user provisioning and multi-factor authentication. It combines user identity with device context to provide security that scales as needed.
Least-privilege Access – minimize risk
- Centrify secures and manages fine-grained privileges across Windows and Linux systems leveraging roles based access controls (RBAC). With Centrify, you can reduce the number of privileged accounts being shared by having users log in as themselves and granting them the privilege they need to do their jobs.
- Centrify secures and manages privileged and service accounts on servers and network devices, both on-premises and in the cloud. This capability was built for the modern enterprise where IT is increasingly outside the firewall and infrastructure is both on-premises and in the cloud.
Audit Everything – increase visibility
- Centrify audits privileged activity and attributes to an individual. Its advanced host-based auditing capabilities include process-level monitoring in addition to shell-based monitoring to attribute all activity to the individual instead of a shared account or alias. Advanced monitoring adds a layer of security that is virtually impossible to spoof.
Learn more about how Centrify is helping government customers protect data and stop breaches here.
Centrify redefines security from a legacy static perimeter-based
approach to protecting millions of scattered connections in a
boundaryless hybrid enterprise. As the only industry recognized leader
in both Privileged Identity Management and Identity-as-a-Service,
Centrify provides a single platform to secure each user’s access to apps
and infrastructure through the power of identity services. This is Next
Dimension Security in the Age of Access. Centrify is enabling over 5,000
customers, including over half the Fortune 50, to defend their
organizations. To learn more visit www.centrify.com.
The Breach Stops Here.
Centrify is a registered trademark and Centrify Server Suite, Centrify Privilege Service and Centrify Identity Service are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.