DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Pet Toys in the U.S. (11th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Reshape the Marketplace
- Health Trends Boost Sales of Interactive Pet Toys
- Retail Sales Trends for Pet Toys
- Dog Toys vs. Cat Toys
- Dog Population
- Cat Population
- Demographic Profile of Dog Owners
- Demographic Profile of Cat Owners
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Purchases, Supplies, and Medicine
- Consumer Price Trends for Pet Purchases, Supplies, and Medicine
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Pet Toys Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3tf3v/state_of_the