CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AHEAD, a cloud strategy, design and managed services provider, announced that it will host its fourth annual Looking AHEAD conference on Thursday, June 22 at Chicago’s Harris Theater. The free, all-day summit will feature fireside chats, demos and presentations designed to inform and equip industry professionals with keys to transforming their IT organization.
“At AHEAD, we are fortunate to work with and be inspired by transformative CIOs and IT leaders,” said AHEAD founder and CEO Daniel Adamany. “Looking AHEAD bottles that knowledge, experience and insight into one day so that experienced technologists can effect meaningful change.”
Highlights for this year’s conference include:
- Keynote and bestselling author Nicholas Carr: Nicholas Carr, bestselling author of The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google, discusses the world’s leap to cloud computing and what lies ahead.
- Hear Customer Success Stories: Rich Mozack of Hub International and Trey Tharp of Allstate will discuss their cloud journey. Hear from Bill Hineline as he breaks down United Airlines’ deployment of AppDynamics and the value it provides.
- Sit in on a Startup Challenge: Four cloud technology startups – CloudGenix, Big Panda, Carbon Black and HashiCorp – engage in a Shark Tank-style session.
- Create a DevOps Culture from the Ground Up with Adam Jacob: Adam Jacob, CTO of startup Chef, shares how product development, organizational empowerment and impactful operations can build a lasting DevOps culture.
- Hear from Leaders at AHEAD: AHEAD experts including Nick Colyer will be discussing Cloud Management and reviewing DevOps practices. There will also be sessions from Tim Carr on serverless and container based architectures. Michael Condes will speak on automating security operations, and meeting governance, risk and compliance standards.
“I’ve been coming to this conference the last two years, and the biggest value is listening to people outside our industry to find out where IT is going, whether it’s about the cloud, new technologies, or the game-changing things happening in the industry, ” said BorgWarner’s Justin Voytal.
Attendees can register for Looking AHEAD 2017 here.
AHEAD creates custom cloud solutions that help IT transform business. From strategy, to implementation and ongoing managed services, AHEAD creates tailored cloud solutions for enterprises at all stages of the cloud journey. Learn more at www.thinkahead.com.