DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thermal Management Market by Material Type (Adhesive, Non-Adhesive), Devices (Conduction, Convection, Advanced, Hybrid), Service (Installation & Calibration, Optimization & Post Sales), End-Use Application - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The thermal management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.91% between 2017 and 2022, to reach USD 14.24 billion by 2022 from USD 8.99 billion in 2016
The thermal management market is mainly driven by the following factors: rising demand for thermal management in consumer electronics, growing application arena across industries such as medical equipment, automotive, and aerospace and defense, and radical miniaturization of electronic devices. However, complexities in designing of thermal components act as a restraint for the thermal management market.
The increasing demand for thermal management depends on the elevating demand of the consumer electronics. Thermal management solutions are prominently used in many consumer electronics such as personal computers, laptops, smartphones, and gaming devices. Thermal management in consumer electronics involves chip cooling and also protects electronic components such as processors and transistors from overheating.
For the multi-core processors, the noise can be avoided by using large heat sinks, heat pipes, and cooling fans. High conductivity materials such as phase change materials (PCMs) and thermal interface materials are widely used in smartphones and laptops to manage the cooling of electronic components and integrated chips.
- Rising Demand for Thermal Management in Consumer Electronics
- Growing Application Arena
- Radical Miniaturization of Electronic Devices
- Design Complexities in Components Used in Thermal Management
- Technological Advancements Such as Synthetic Cooling Methods and Interface Materials
- Thermal Management in Electronic Devices Through Cool Chips
- Managing Heat Dissipation in Computing and Networking Devices
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Thermal Management Market, By Material Type
8 Thermal Management Market, By Device
9 Market Analysis, By End-Use Application
10 Thermal Management Market, By Service
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
- API Heat Transfer
- Aavid Thermalloy LLC.
- Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Amerasia International (AI) Technology Inc.
- Dau Thermal Solutions Inc
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- European Thermodynamics Ltd.
- Heatex AB
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Jaro Thermal
- Laird PLC
- Lord Corporation
- Master Bond Inc.
- Parker Chomerics
- Vertiv Co.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9p7z5j/thermal