DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2017-2030" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2017-2030' report provides an extensive study on liquid biopsy kits/assays that are either commercialized or are under development for diagnosis and/or monitoring of different types of cancer.
The market is characterized by the presence of several companies that have proprietary technologies/platforms for either isolation/enrichment/enumeration of CTCs or for molecular characterization/sequencing of the genetic material extracted from the CTCs/exosomes.
Based on these platforms, a number of liquid biopsy kits and systems are being developed for non-invasive diagnosis, prognosis, and patient and recurrence monitoring of different cancer indications. Such kits are likely to transform the cancer diagnostics market with many commercial success stories in the near future.
The market is primarily led by start-ups/small companies, such as (in alphabetical order) CellMax Life, Celsee Diagnostics, Datar Genetics, DiaDx, EONE-DIAGNOSTICS Genome Center, Exosome Sciences, iCellate Medical, Inivata, IVDiagnostics, LCM Genect and MDNA Life Sciences. It also has presence of mid to large-sized pharma players; notable examples include (in alphabetical order) Biocartis, Counsyl, Foundation Medicine, Genomic Health and NeoGenomics Laboratories.
In addition to the aforementioned players, a number of pharma giants are also developing assets in this field. Prominent players under this category include (in alphabetical order) Affymetrix, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Myriad Genetics, QIAGEN, Roche, Siemens Healthineers and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Concept Of Non-Invasive Cancer Screening And Diagnostics
5. Market Landscape
6. Liquid Biopsy Market: Key Insights
7. Liquid Biopsy: Detailed Outlook
8. Venture Capital Funding
9. Company Valuation Analysis
10. Liquid Biopsy: Key Players
11. Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics
12. Market Sizing And Forecast
14. Interview Transcripts
15. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
16. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- 10 MED
- 360 Genomics
- Acadia Woods Partners
- Accel Biotech
- Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure
- Acecgt Life Science
- Ackermans & van Haaren
- Acousys Biodevices
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute (ALCMI)
- Admera Health
- Agena Bioscience
- Akademiska Hospital
- Alexandria Venture Investments
- Allegro Diagnostics
- Allele Frequency Community
- Allen & Company
- Alliance Global
- Alloy Ventures
- Almac Group
- AME Cloud Ventures
- America's Choice Provider Network
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Lung Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Urological Association
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkrzmc/noninvasive