--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT):
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017
June 12 – 15, 2017
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the premier gathering of security, risk management, and business continuity management leaders. The summit delivers the insight organizations need to secure a digital business future and manage increasing cybersecurity risks. Gartner analysts will address the latest threats, flexible new security architectures, governance strategies, the chief information security officer role, and more. The summit offers a unique opportunity to reinvent security and risk for the digital age based on Gartner’s trusted independent research and practical recommendations.
3,000 attendees in the following security and risk management roles will attend the summit:
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, and Chief Information Security Officers
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery managers
- Governance, risk, and compliance consultants
- Network security managers
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit agenda features 6 programs covering security and risk management key priorities and challenges:
- Chief Information Security Officer Program: Paving the Way for Algorithmic Business
- Security Program: Building Trust and Resilience With Agile Security
- TechInsights: Security Architecture Track – Real-World Tactics to Enable Secure Digital Business
- Business Continuity Management Program: Transitioning From Recovery to Resilience
- Risk Management and Compliance Program: Managing Risk on the Road to Digital
- Marketplace for Security Program: Understanding Market Forces, Trends and Disruptors
- The Cyber Threat – Security Solutions for a Rapidly Changing World: John Brennan, Former CIA Director
- Critical Elements to Overcoming the Impossible: Lewis Pugh, Ocean advocate, a maritime lawyer, and one of the world’s leading inspirational speakers
- Four Scenarios That Will Change IT Forever: Leigh McMullen, Research VP, Gartner
- Treat Cybersecurity Like a Business Function: Paul Proctor, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together over 2,000 leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD. Visit the summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Amy Forni for details and to register: email@example.com.
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerSEC, as well as Gartner’s other social channels here.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 11,000 distinct enterprises. Gartner works with clients to research, analyze, and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.