DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Urea Formaldehyde Moulding Compounds in China (2017)" report to their offering.
Urea formaldehyde moulding compounds (UFM) appears as moulding compounds of thermoset, and is one of the moulding compounds of amine. Generally, there are two specifications for UFM in China, namely powder type and granule type. And the latter can be the post-processing product of the former, or as the direct products of urea and formaldehyde.
This report is the second edition of UFM in China published in 2016. After ten years' development, China's UFM market has changed a lot. The number of UFM manufacturers in China has decreased from 38 in 2007 to 15 as of late 2016. So, deep research has been done on China's UFM again to find more changes these years, such as production, price, consumption and technology.
Details would be unfolded in this report as following aspects:
- Capacity and output of UFM in China, 2015 & 2016
- Major manufacturers of UFM in China, 2015 & 2016
- Ex-works price of UFM in China, 2015 & 2016
- Price trend of UFM in China
- Application of UFM in China, 2015
- Technology development of UFM in China
- Forecast on UFM supply and demand in China, 2017-2020
Key Topics Covered:
1 Production and market situation in China
1.1 Brief introduction to UFM
1.2 Price of UFM
2 Consumption pattern of UFM in China in 2015
2.1 Brief introduction to each end use section of UFM
2.2 Market trends of UFM
3 Key factors and driving forces for the development of UFM in China
4 Future forecast on China's UFM in 2017-2020
- Guangdong Rongtai Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changzhou Joel Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Kaihua Ruida Plastic-tech Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dezhou Huaxing Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wenzhou Tuobo Plastics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p2wq4/urea_formaldehyde.