DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Prosthetic Heart Valve/ Artificial Heart Valve Market - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The prosthetic heart valve market is projected to reach USD 8.86 Billion by 2022 from USD 4.84 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 12.9%.
The major factors driving the growth of this market include the rising geriatric population and the subsequent increase in the prevalence of HVD, regulatory approvals for new and advanced prosthetic heart valves, increasing government funding for heart valve research, rising awareness about HVD, and favorable reimbursement scenario for prosthetic heart valves.
Based on the type of valve, the prosthetic heart valves market is categorized as transcatheter heart valves, tissue heart valves, and mechanical heart valves. The transcatheter heart valves segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecasting period. Factors such as the rising prevalence of aortic stenosis, increasing pool of patients owing to approvals for extended valve indications, and technological advancements are supporting the growth of this segment.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.)
- Medtronic Plc (Ireland)
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (Abbott Laboratories Company) (U.S.)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.)
- Livanova Plc (U.K.)
- Symetis Sa (Switzerland)
- Jenavalve Technology Inc. (Germany)
- Cryolife Inc. (U.S.)
- Ttk Healthcare Limited (India)
- Colibri Heart Valve Llc (U.S.)
- Lepu Medical Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- And Braile Biomédica (Brazil). Other Players in this Market Include Micro Interventional Devices Inc. (U.S.)
- Autotissue Berlin Gmbh (Germany)
- Comed B.V. (Netherlands)
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Labcor Laboratórios Ltda. (Brazil)
- HLT Inc. (A Bracco Group Company) (U.S.)
- Medtronic Plc
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market, By Type of Valve
7 Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market, By Region
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbs8lk/prosthetic_heart