DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics - Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health Asia 2017" conference to their offering.
Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics & Biosensors Asia 2017 and Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health Asia 2017 brings together researchers from academic institutions as well as industry participants for a 2-day intensive scientific and technical program as well as exhibition from companies from across Asia and around the world.
This conference is held concurrently and co-located with the Select Biosciences Next Generation Sequencing in the Clinic Asia 2017 Conference. Speakers, Delegates, Sponsors and Exhibitors have full access to all conference tracks for maximal scientific exchange and networking opportunities.
These co-located and parallel conference tracks will highlight the most up-to-date research as well as commercial trends in these fields via scientific presentations, sponsored technical presentations from companies, panel discussions as well as a co-located exhibit hall.
- Developments in Materials and Microfabrication Technologies
- Lab-on-a-Chip/Microfluidics Device Manufacturing, Testing, Quality Control
- Presentations from Foundries
- Emerging Themes, Technologies and Approaches in the Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip Fields
- Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases such as Ebola and Zika
- POC Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
- Impact of Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Applications
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Biosensors
- Microfluidics/LOAC for Global Public Health and Infectious Disease Monitoring
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics for Global Health: A Worldwide Perspective
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics in Resource-Limited Settings
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7kdz4/labonachip_and