DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Kenya Sports Betting Market 2017: Emerging Opportunity" report to their offering.
The Kenyan sport betting market has seen tremendous growth over the last five years, driven by new innovative players taking advantage of the country's high mobile penetration and wide spread use of mobile money systems primarily M-Pesa. More and more African sports lovers are turning to sports betting as the multi-billion dollar industry continues to grow. Betting over which sports team might win has become a multi-million dollar industry.
In Africa, countries like Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa are witnessing a huge expansion in sports betting and other forms of gambling. Lotteries, poker, sport bets, slot machines, casino games, and online gambling is the new trend. Many entrepreneurs and foreign companies are pocketing millions thanks to the gambling boom.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Benefits of the Report
- SWOT Analysis
- African Sport Betting Market Outlook
- Factors Driving Betting In Africa
- Challenges of the African Betting Market
- Kenya Sport Betting Market
- Accessible Betting Platforms - USSD and SMS Betting Driving Uptake
- Leading Companies
- Industry Trends and Developments
- Kenya proposes legislation to tighten control of sports betting operators
- Betting firms nearly triple tax paid to KRA in two years
- Dafabet launches sports betting in Kenya
- Regulation And Taxes
- Betting Regulation In Kenya
- Betting Taxes In Kenya
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Challenges
- Company Profiles
- Kenya Demographic Snapshot
- BetIn Kenya
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hlhrp/the_kenya_sports
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.