DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Liquid Biopsies and Minimally-Invasive Diagnostics 2017" conference to their offering.
The Liquid Biopsies and Minimally-Invasive Diagnostics 2017 Conference brings together academic researchers, industry researchers, as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to explore the expanding and evolving field whereby Circulating Biomarkers of various classes are being evaluated for their potential to be developed into diagnostics for cancer as well as other disease classes.
This Liquid Biopsies Conference focuses primarily on biofluid-based molecular biomarkers, such as circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) as well as circulating tumor cells (CTCs), and protein-based circulating biomarkers. There is much interest in the potential of ctDNA for developing biological fluid-based biopsies (such as using plasma, urine, or other biofluids) and the presenters in this track bring together the most up-to-date information and current state-of-the-field.
The conference further explores the potential of various minimally-invasive circulating biomarker classes, such as circulating-free DNA (cfDNA), CTCs, and Extracellular Vesicles (EVs), for development of novel diagnostics for patient monitoring.
This conference is held concurrently with the NGS, RNA-Seq, Single Cell Analysis & Single Molecule Analysis: Research to Diagnostics 2017 Conference enabling delegates full access to the presentations, co-located exhibit hall and extensive networking opportunities.
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs): Potential for Development of Liquid Biopsies
- Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA): Potential for Development of Liquid Biopsies
- Emerging Technologies and Emerging Companies Showcase
- Technology Platforms for Interrogation
- Extracellular Nucleic Acids in the Circulation: Circulating Free DNA, Extracellular RNAs and Circulating microRNAs/Long Non-Coding RNAs
- Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) and Exosomes: Potential for Development of Liquid Biopsies
- US vs. EU vs. Asia/Pacific Regulatory Landscape for Liquid Biopsies
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6xzq5/liquid_biopsies