DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The RNA Summit: Research, Diagnostics & Therapeutics" conference to their offering.
This conference focuses on the studies on RNA from a research perspective, from the biomarker/diagnostic potential of various RNA species, to the therapeutic potential of RNA in various therapeutics classes.
There is also expanding interest in extracellular RNA and its potential as a circulating biomarker class for liquid biopsy development. This is a topic addressed at this conference in the context of the diagnostic potential of RNA.
This summit is composed of research presentations, keynotes to frame the current state-of-the-art of the field as well as round-table discussions focusing on:
- Life Science Research Activities and Opportunities in RNA
- RNA Classes as Biomarkers (notably are microRNAs, long non-coding RNAs)
- RNA as a Therapeutic Modality: Challenges and Current Progress
- Extracellular RNA in Biofluids as a Circulating Biomarker: Opportunity for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Function of Long Non-Coding RNAs and their Biomarker Potential
- Life Science Research in the RNA Field: Current Segments of Interest and Associated Opportunities
- RNA-based Therapeutics
- Clinical Pipeline
- Delivery Technologies
- RNAi Therapeutics: Current Status and Industry Pipeline
- RNA-Seq for Transcriptional Characterization and Profiling
- Front-End Sample Preparation
- RNA-Seq Case Studies
- Small RNAs such as microRNAs: Research and Biomarker Potential
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z99l8d/the_rna_summit