DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bioprinting and 3D Printing in the Life Sciences" conference to their offering.
The interest around 3D-printing has risen spectacularly within the last few years. With continued progress, it has the potential to revolutionise the life sciences the advances in 3D printing and bioprinting technology have expansive applications in surgery, personalized medicine, diagnostics, and drug discovery.
This conference will look at a wide range of technologies, applications and methodologies within the 3D in life sciences space. With a well-known track record for delivering high quality agendas, this event will include talks from some of the world's foremost innovators in materials, applications, digital dentistry, scaffolds, cell containing constructs and tissue regeneration.
Posters from delegates are welcomed as a means to disseminate the most up-to-date research and commercial applications which complement the presentations from the leaders in these fields.
- 3D Bioprinting of Multilevel Vessels
- 3D-printable High Performance Ceramics for Digital
- 3d.FAB Platform: 3D Printing for Life Science
- Light-based Additive Manufacturing for Tissue Engineering
- Material Considerations for 3D Printing in Tissue Engineering
- Remote (Light, Magnetic, Ultrasound) Guided Delivery of Cells and Site and Time Specific Activation of Biologically Active Compounds
- Stem Cell Bioprinting using a Hybrid Microporous Bioink
- Supramolecular Hydrogels based on DNA Self-assembly
- The Importance of Cell Phenotype in 3D Printing
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7m6p3/bioprinting_and