DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases World Congress 2017" conference to their offering.
Welcome to the Select Biosciences, Inc. 5th Annual Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases World Congress 2017.
This annual conference will discuss the expanding Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Global Health fields and bring in the Emerging Viral Diseases field providing the most up-to-date presentations from leaders in these fields and offer networking and engagement opportunities with delegates from around the world.
This conference will provide an overview of the point-of-care (POC) testing landscape, from novel technologies to regulatory approval. Experts in these fields will share their views on point-of-care in the clinical setting. The aim of this meeting is to bring together life science researchers that work at the interface between biology and chemistry and technology development to discuss problems, highlight solutions and facilitating collaborations. Also, we frame the role of POC testing in the expanding Global Health field and highlight opportunities existing in many parts of the world.
This conference covers POC Detection, POC Diagnostics and POC-based Treatment Options as part of the Comprehensive Coverage of this Expanding Field. The POC testing field is expanding focused not only on infectious disease diagnostics (which represents approximately 80% of the marketplace) but also with cancer and cardiovascular disease focus. We address each of these segments in this conference.
Registered conference delegates have access to the co-located parallel conferences:
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Emerging Themes, Technologies and Applications 2017
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Technologies and Commercialization 2017
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases World Congress 2017
- Biosecurity and Biosensors Summit 2017
- Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases such as Ebola and Zika
- Impact of Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Applications
- Emerging Technologies and Emerging Companies Showcase
- Low-Cost POC Devices for Deployment Worldwide
- POC Diagnostics in Resource-Limited Settings
- POC Diagnostics for Global Health: A Worldwide Perspective
- POC Diagnostics in Cancer and Oncology Testing
- POC Diagnostics in Cardiovascular Disease Testing
- POC Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
- Worldwide Regulatory Trends and Hurdles in the Deployment of POC Testing for Global Health
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7l8cvh/pointofcare