DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ozone Generation: Technologies, Markets and Players" report to their offering.
The scope of the market analyzed in this report includes OGT categories for water applications, air and gas treatment, and medicine on a global basis. Market segments for water applications include potable water (e.g., municipal, bottled, residential), wastewater (e.g., industrial, municipal), and process water and other water (e.g., pool and spa, aquaculture, remaining applications). The air and gas treatment category includes semiconductor manufacture and other air and gas treatment segments.
OGT market data are provided in dollar value for 2015 and 2016, with projections given through 2021. Data breakdowns are provided for the previously listed market categories and segments. Regional data is presented for seven global regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Australia and Oceania, as well as for the 10 countries most involved in the OGT market. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues.
- An overview of ozone generation technologies, markets, and players.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the industry's structure, pricing considerations, research and development (R&D), and government regulations.
- Coverage of applications, including wastewater, potable water and process water treatment; swimming pool and spa water disinfection; agriculture, aquaculture and hydroponics; laundry; landfill leachate treatment; groundwater remediation; air and gas purification; odor control; medicine; and homeland security.
- A look at technical as well as market drivers used in evaluating the current worth of the technologies and in forecasting growth and trends over the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
4: Market Growth Factors
5: Ozone Technology Markets: Methods and Applications
6: Regional Ozone Technology Markets
7: Patents and Technologies
8: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrkc5p/ozone_generation