DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - API Insights - 2017" drug pipelines to their offering.
Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - API Insights, 2017 report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis). It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing 'Process Validation: General Principles and Practices'. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
Key Topics Covered:
- Indication Overview
- Marketed Drugs Assessment
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
- Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment
- The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
- The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- Drugs Market Data and Sales Figures (2012-2016)
- Marketed Drugs Information
- Drugs Description
- Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Approval Status
- Patent and Exclusivity Details
- Company Overview
Discontinued Drugs Information
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7dnvf/vaginal_atrophy