BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will participate in a fireside chat at the 37th Annual Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference at the Lotte New York Palace in New York City on Tuesday, June 13 at 9:40 a.m. ET.
The fireside chat will be available via webcast on Wayfair's investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.