DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australian Intelligent Mobility Market - Trends, Technologies, and Opportunities, 2016-2025" report to their offering.
This study examines the prevailing trends in the intelligent mobility market in Australia for 2016-2025. It offers a detailed overview of the key segments in the market. The study focuses on various developments in these segments including their current and future revenue analysis.
It presents a general overview of the developments in car sharing, smart parking, autonomous vehicles (AVs), connected logistics, vehicle-to-everything (V2X), usage-based insurance (UBI), and connectivity. The study also discusses in detail the growth opportunities and the strategic imperatives for success in the intelligent mobility market. The base year for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017-2025.
The research scope for the study is as follows:
- Overview of each of the 7 intelligent mobility segments, including developments and key trends in each of them during the forecast period-car sharing, smart parking, autonomous vehicles (AVs), connected logistics, vehicle-to-everything (V2X), usage-based insurance (UBI), and connectivity
- Profiles of OEMs across the key segments and their initiatives towards market development
- Case studies and discussions of intelligent mobility trials conducted across different segments
- Key factors affecting market growth in the country
- Presentation and discussion of current and future revenue forecasts
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
4. Car Sharing
5. Smart Parking
6. Autonomous Vehicles
7. Connected Logistics
8. Connectivity for Vehicles
9. Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X)
10. Usage-based Insurance (UBI)
11. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
12. The Last Word
- Rio Tinto
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgkf7b/australian.