DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Franchising in the Chinese Automotive Aftermarket, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
By 2022, it is forecasted that the revenue of the Chinese automotive aftermarket $281.8 billion
Currently, the average age of vehicles exceeds the warranty period (0-3 years). In 2015, the average age of vehicle in operation was 3.3 years. The average lifetime usage period of a vehicle is 8-10 years. A large section of consumers need to go for service and maintenance in the automotive aftermarket.
The franchise business model is growing. In the automotive aftermarket, the franchising model is a strategy to integrate the distribution channels. In order to build their reputation, many corporates, through franchising have opened many branches in various locations to provide higher a level of service along with the need to sell vehicle components at lower price.
The aim of this study is to provide a strategic insight into the potential for Franchising in the Chinese automotive aftermarket. The study presents the current scenario in the Chinese automotive aftermarket by providing a high-level overview of the factors that influence and impact its growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the short-to-medium term outlook for Chinese automotive aftermarket development?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the key advantages and disadvantages of the various models of services in the Chinese automotive aftermarket?
- What is the structure of the current Chinese automotive aftermarket franchise channel? Which are the key industry participants?
- How challenging is the competitive landscape?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Automotive Aftermarket Overview
5. Vehicle in Operation Analysis
6. Franchising in the Automotive Aftermarket-Outlook
7. Consumer Behavior
8. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints: Automotive Aftermarket
9. Analysis of Franchising in the Automotive Aftermarket
10. Comparative Analysis
11. Distribution Channel Analysis
12. Automotive Aftermarket Franchise Development Strategy Portfolio
13. Automotive Aftermarket Regulation
14. Part Analysis
15. Online Platform Strategy
16. Forecasts and Trends-Automotive Aftermarket
17. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
18. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- AC Delco
- SK Shark
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sf34xz/franchising_in