DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Analytical Instrumentation Software Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The global analytical instrumentation software market constitutes the application, system, and libraries/database software used with the below listed analytical instrumentation. It includes software offered by key manufacturers, third-party solution providers, and licensing/upgradation charges. System manufacturers will have to partner with other software providers to provide access to instrument control.
The end-user segments covered include:
- Pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and life sciences
- Government and academic research institutions and laboratories
- Environmental safety and agricultural research testing laboratories
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Others, including end users such as food and beverage, defense, homeland security, electronics, and semiconductors.
The analytical instrumentation software market has been divided into the following segments:
- Chromatographs: This includes gas chromatographs, liquid chromatographs, and ion chromatographs
- Molecular analysis spectrometers: This includes infrared, ultraviolet-visible, and Raman spectrometers.
- Elemental analysis spectrometers: This includes atomic absorption spectrometers, atomic emission spectrometers, and inductively coupled plasma spectrometers
- Mass spectrometers: This includes single & tandem quadruple LC-MS, TOF LC-MS, GC-MS, MALDI-TOF, and ICP-MS.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Analytical Instrumentation Software Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Analytical Instrumentation Software Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Analytical Instrumentation Software Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Third-party Software Solution Providers
8. End-user Analysis
9. Mass Spectrometers Segment Analysis
10. Chromatographs Segment Analysis
11. Molecular Analysis Spectrometer Segment Analysis
12. Elemental Analysis Spectrometer Segment Analysis
13. The Last Word
- Bruker Optics
- Data Apex
- High Chem
- Ocean Optics
- Thermo Fischer
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xbhwp/global_analytical