ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Advanced ICU Care, the nation’s leading provider of high-acuity telemedicine services, announced the recipients of its 2nd annual I SEE YOU CARE Awards. The awards recognize organizations and individuals who exemplify the collaborative partnership between bedside care providers and Advanced ICU Care’s remote clinical team to provide ICU patients the highest standard of care.
Award winners were selected from nominations drawn from Advanced ICU Care’s more than 65 partner hospitals. Twelve recipients were recognized in 4 categories (hospital, administrator, doctor and nurse), distinguishing three hospitals and nine individuals:
- Palmetto Health Tuomey (Sumter, SC)
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital (Jefferson City, MO)
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas (Tarpon Springs, FL)
Clinical Program Administrators
- Kerry Putegnat, RN, BSN of Florida Hospital Fish Memorial (Orange City, FL)
- Chrissy Ruhl, BSN, MBA, CCRN of Western Maryland Health System (Cumberland, MD)
- William Clanfield, MD, FACP of St. Mary’s Janesville (Janesville, WI)
- Alan N. DeWitt, MD of Summit Healthcare (Show Low, AZ)
- Jorge F. Gonzalez Jirau, MD, MBA, CPE of Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center (Sebring, FL)
- Courtney Shears, RN, BSN, CCRN, MBA of Mercy Medical Center (Oshkosh, WI)
- Nekia Kiker, RN, BSN of Takoma Regional Hospital (Greenville, TN)
- Susan Simoncini, RN, BSN, CCRN of Cape Regional Medical Center (Cape May, NJ)
- Susan Yale-Mancini, RN, CCRN of Chilton Medical Center (Pompton Plains, NJ)
“Achieving peak success in the demanding clinical environment of the ICU requires expertise, commitment and a significant dedication to teamwork,” said Lou Silverman, CEO of Advanced ICU Care. “It is our privilege to honor these hospitals and individuals for their steadfast commitment to collaboration and to advancing critical care through telemedicine. It’s their commitment to patient care and our partnership which reminds us of the great things we can accomplish together. We sincerely value our collaboration with all of our hospital partners as we work to improve clinical outcomes and the patient and clinical staff experiences within the ICU.”
About Advanced ICU Care
Advanced ICU Care® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telemedicine services, serving more than 65 hospitals in over 24 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. Advanced ICU Care is a technology-enabled clinical services provider that employs cutting edge tele-technology, U.S. board-certified intensivists, multiple dedicated tele-care delivery centers, and a proven implementation and client service approach to the benefit of patients, families, providers and hospitals.
For more information, visit www.advancedicuare.com.