The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the Chinese generator set market. Factors including unpredictable power outages, stringent clean energy policies, and increased power demand are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next 5 years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in China as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.
The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecast till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenues and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided. Revenues are tracked and forecast by power range inclusive of:
- 20-60 kW
- 60.1-300 kW
- 300.1-1000 kW
- 1000.1-3000 kW
End-user segments including commercial generators, industrial generators, and residential generators are monitored; additionally, revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and stand-by.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
- What are the specific market/technology trends influencing this market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
- Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the major sales channels for this market and what is their future development?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints: Total Generator Set Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Generator Set Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Generator Set Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Diesel Segment Breakdown
8. Gas Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jx8rbb/chinese_generator