DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Current and Evolving Opportunities for Professional Services in the Test and Measurement (T&M) Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
It is no secret that getting profitability from hardware in the professional services Test and Measurement (T&M) market has become increasingly challenging. As a result, there is a need for new designs to be more flexible to the constantly changing technology. It is not test equipment against test equipment anymore, and test equipment vendors cannot only focus on hardware. Instead, there is a significant focus on building a platform solution that effectively integrates hardware, software analytics, and services. Companies are focused on redesigning the customer experience across the entire life cycle of test equipment by considering all the interactions that users have with the test product.
This research service analyzes new areas of advanced services that test equipment companies want to invest in-beyond the traditional services of repair, calibration, and leasing. It provides forecasts from 2016 to 2021 for 3 main advanced service sectors namely, asset management, prototyping and consulting, and test data analytics for manufacturing. Customer expectations are changing according to business propositions and contrary to previous belief, the term disruption' has come to indicate challenging assumptions by delivering new value to customers and generating new revenue streams beyond the constraints of an existing operating model.
Some of the key questions that this study will answer are as follows:
- What are the new advanced service-based business models emerging in the T&M services space?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs related to advanced services?
- To what extent have competitors in the T&M services space developed capabilities related to advanced services?
- What is the total market size of the global advanced services market in T&M and what are its growth opportunities?
- Are existing services offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Which end-user verticals show major growth opportunities?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Advanced Services Market in T&M
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Advanced Services Market in T&M
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Advanced Services Market in T&M
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Asset Management Services Market in T&M Analysis
8. Prototyping and Consulting Services Market in T&M Analysis
9. Test Data Analytics and Management Services for Manufacturing Market in T&M Analysis
10. The Last Word
- Derby Insight
- National Instruments
- Sciemetric Instruments
- Trescal SA
- Virinco AS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bnfb2/current_and