ORANGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pentron, a leading manufacturer of innovative products for dental procedures, has announced the launch of its new Breeze™ RMGI luting cement.
Breeze RMGI, now available to Pentron customers, was designed to deliver a stable and long-term durable restoration with its outstanding bond strength to Zirconia, PFM and metal crowns. Its exceptional physical properties, including moisture tolerance, continuous fluoride release, high radiopaque visibility, and dual-cure options give dentists maximum versatility and enhanced durability.
With tack cure capabilities, Breeze RMGI also eliminates excess time with effortless cleaning.
Product highlights include:
- Quick Cleanup: Tack cure for 2-3 seconds, then easily remove excess cement with one clean sweep
- Enhanced Esthetics: Prevents staining and further enhances the esthetics of the cement
- 3-Crown Compatibility: Excellent for permanent cementation of Zirconia, PFM, and metal crowns
- Outstanding Bond: High flexural strength, compressive strength and bond strength for lasting outcomes
- Fluoride Flow: Continuous fluoride release is designed to prevent secondary caries
- Highly Radiopaque: High radiopacity makes for greater transparency
- Easy to Use: Auto-mix delivery makes it simple to handle for a streamlined routine
- Strong: High flexural and compressive strength
- Compatible: Can be used with FibreKleer 4x Fiber Posts and Build-It FR Core Material
Breeze RMGI is a Dual-Cure product, enabling dentists to select either Tack-Cure Mode (cured in 2-3 seconds), or Self-Cure Mode (set time of four minutes and 30 seconds for more control over multiple crowns), depending on specific procedure needs.
The Pentron team believes that the combination of easy handling, outstanding strength and peak performance will make Breeze RMGI a hit with dental customers.
Each product purchase of Breeze RMGI comes complete with a 5 gm Automix Syringe and 8 mixing tips.
Learn more about Breeze RMGI, here: www.Pentron.com/BreezeRMGI
A wholly owned subsidiary of Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc., Pentron, originally founded in 1967, has a rich history of providing innovative products with high-touch customer service. Visit www.pentron.com to learn more.
Media: Interviews, illustrations and demos are available upon request. Please contact Paul Williams at 310/569-0023 or via email@example.com