DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Mobile Workforce Management Solutions - Transforming Today's Field Service Sectors" report to their offering.
The North American mobile workforce management (MWM) market continues to demonstrate impressive growth, bringing the benefits of real-time communications and guidance to field workers and their management teams.
This sector is leveraging new technologies, selective acquisitions and alliances, and heightened customer and worker expectations to expand revenues year-over-year. This study includes key market trends, revenue and user forecasts, pricing and channel forecasts, a review of the competitive landscape, profiles of key industry participants. and a discussion of five near-term growth opportunities.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What is disrupting the MWM industry and what opportunities will it spark as a result?
- In what stage of development is this market? What is the forecasted level of expansion during the next four to five years?
- What are the major types of companies participating in this market? Are there new participants? What are the important drivers behind sales success? Is acquisition still a major avenue toward growth?
- How is the mobile workforce management solution category evolving? Are today's offerings meeting customer needs? How can providers establish a competitive advantage?
- What are the critical success factors behind MWM growth? Which vendors and channels are further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the most effective distribution methods in the MWM market, and are they expected to continue to dominate? Are vendors in this space able to go it alone or do they need partnerships to succeed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Mobile Workforce Management Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Mobile Workforce Management Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Mobile Workforce Management Market
6. Growth Opportunities for MWM Providers
7. The Last Word
- Astea International
- ClickSoftware Technologies
- Comtech (TCS)
- Fleet Complete
- ProntoForms Corporation
- ServicePower Technologies
- Weever Apps Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ksjnd/north_american