DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Women as Vehicle Customers - Voice of North America Consumer Findings, 2016" report to their offering.
The percentage of women holding driving licenses in North America is greater than that of men. However, women are unhappy with the entire process of car buying. Hence, understanding women car purchase preferences is essential for OEMs to ensure that the process is amicable. With the growth of digital platforms and social networking sites, women car buyers are well informed about their choices. Catering to their needs is of utmost importance to all stakeholders in the automotive industry.
Opportunities for OEMs and dealerships exist to partner with automotive tech start-ups to digitally transform the car purchase process, including digital financing. The findings from this study will allow product planning teams/OEMs to focus on the specific needs of women car buyers.
The aim of the study is to analyze the growing trend toward North American (US and Canada) women customers buying cars and the underlying factors considered in their purchase decisions.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Are women customers dissatisfied with their car? If so, what are the key reasons?
- What strategies are OEMs employing in this growing segment? What are the features and attributes that women consider as important when buying a vehicle?
- What kind of car do women customers prefer? Which features do they prefer in their cars?
- What is the profile for women customers in their current vehicle versus their future ideal vehicle? What are women customers' attitudes toward car purchasing decisions?
- Which financing options are available to women customers while leasing a car?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
4. Understanding Women Vehicle Customers' Demands
5. Design and Technology-Women Customers' Preferences
6. Sales and Retail-Women Customers' Preferences
7. Vehicle Ownership-Women Customers' Preferences
8. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Imperatives for Success
9. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p79f7r/women_as_vehicle