DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Big Data Analytics in Global Condition Monitoring, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The application of Big Data analytics in the condition monitoring market is at a nascent stage. Current solutions offered by vendors are only able to analyze condition data such as vibration. The true value of big data will be realized when analytics service providers are able to offer solutions by combining condition and process data (SCADA and PLC data).
The condition monitoring market is gradually changing. In the past, this market was highly hardware driven. The needs of customers are evolving as they look for a more holistic solution that combines hardware, software, and services.
Hardware is becoming increasingly commoditized and product differentiation is diminishing. The main areas of innovation are in software and data analytics, which will represent future opportunities in which companies can invest.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the global Big Data analytics market for condition monitoring applications growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market? Are there any potential future challenges that could restrict the growth of this market?
- Which are the leading participants? What best practices are they following to tap into the market for Big Data analytics?
- Which regions are expected to provide the highest growth potential for the future? Can North America sustain its position as a key revenue contributor in the face of rising global competition?
- Are the services offered today meeting customers' needs or is additional development needed?
- Which applications and industries will drive the demand for predictive maintenance services? Will traditional end-user industries continue to be the biggest revenue generators?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Drivers and Restraints-Big Data Analytics in Condition Monitoring Applications Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Big Data Analytics in Condition Monitoring Applications Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Big Data Analytics in Condition Monitoring Applications Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Evolving Business Models
8. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnfhf2/big_data