DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Label Adhesive Market by Process, Technology, Substrate Type, Applicatio, Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The label adhesive market is projected to reach USD 12.97 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.91% between 2017 and 2022
The demand for label adhesive has increased in recent years due to their increased consumption in the Asia-Pacific region. The growth of the label adhesive market is largely driven by the increased demand from the packaging industry. Increasing middle class population in the emerging economies is one of the important drivers for the growth of the label adhesive market, as increasing demand for packed beverages and cosmetics packaging and has led label adhesive companies to increase their production capacities. Manufacturers of label adhesives are trying to cater to this increased demand for label adhesive, which, in turn, is leading to the expansion of their businesses.
- Growing Demand From End Users Backed By Increased Population and Higher Living Standards
- Technological Advancements
- Increased Usage of Permanent Label Adhesives
- Shift in Preference to Hot Melt Adhesives Encouraging Small Players
- Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Content
- Growing Demand for Low VOC and Green & Sustainable Label Adhesive
- Major European Players of Label Adhesive are Shifting to Emerging Countries Such as India & Saudi Arabia to Expand Their Production Capacities
- High Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies of Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa
- High Labor Cost in Developed Regions
- Fluctuation in Prices of Raw Materials
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Label Adhesive Market, By Substrate Type
7 Label Adhesive Market, By Technology
8 Label Adhesive Market, By Process
9 Label Adhesive Market, By Application
10 Label Adhesive Market, By Region
12 Company Profiles
- Adhesive Labels Company
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- Avery Denision
- Bostik (Arkema)
- Cimaron Label.
- Etiquette Labels
- H.B. Fuller.
- Hamilton Adhesive Labels.
- Henkel AG & Co., KGaA
- ITL Apparel Label Solution.
- Jubilant Industries
- Labels China.
- Lintec Corporation
- Lintec Europe B.V. .
- Mr Label Co.
- Okil Sato.
- Pacific Adhesives, Inc.
- Rako-Etiketten GmbH.
- Samsun Label Printing.
- Super Label MFG.Co.
- The DOW Chemical Company.
- Up Raflatac
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56xfzj/label_adhesive