DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, Forecast, Companies Analysis, and Registration Rules" report to their offering.
China In-vitro diagnostics market is expected to be triple its market size by the end of 2022 from its market size in 2016. China In-Vitro Diagnostics sector is expected to grow with a double digit CAGR of 19.01% in future. With such a huge growth rate China is poised to become the world's largest In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market in the next few years for both domestic and foreign IVD products.
The In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market in China has been growing rapidly over the past few years and is expected to grow steadily in the coming future, with major growth potential in segments such as contagious disease testing, chronic disease testing and diagnosis in early stages of disease.
Some of the key factors driving the growth of China IVD market are the rising incidences of chronic lifestyle diseases, public health awareness, growing aging population, demand of tests in rural areas stimulated by the healthcare reform plan, increasing demand from the middle class for high-end products and an increase in the number of hospitals and independent clinical laboratories.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Roche Diagnostics
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Sysmex Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. China IVD Market & Market Share (2007 - 2022)
3. China IVD Companies Market Share (2011 - 2022)
4. China IVD Market by Segments (2007 - 2022)
5. Development Environment of Chinese IVD Industry
6. China: Health Insurance and Reimbursement Policies (New)
7. Registration of In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
8. Medical Devices and Reagents Class Registration in China
9. China IVD Industry Drivers
10. China IVD Industry Challenges
11. China IVD Market - Company Sales Analysis (2011 - 2022)
12. Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vwv5xh/china_invitro